the worlds independent source of research news – also in fr, de, es, pt
AlphaGalileo is the world’s independent source of research news. We distribute news releases and other information from science, health, technology, the arts, humanities, social sciences and business to the world’s media. The news service, which is moderated, is provided by the independent not-for-profit organisation, AlphaGalileo Foundation Ltd … (about 1/2).
All regions, topics; Publications; Library, Multimedia; Events; News; Media Training; Subscriptions; FAQs;
Address: AlphaGalileo Foundation, Suite 211, Coppergate House, 16 Brune Street, London E1 7NJ, UK;
About 2/2: … We only occasionally originate news material or write releases. We act as bridge between the research community and the media.
We receive science news from prominent scientific organisations and disseminate it on their behalf to the world’s media. We provide 24/7 access to press releases, event details, publications, multimedia items and broadcast media, reporting on the recent developments in research.
You can read more about us in the following sections:
- Who we are – with our history, aims and structure
- How it works – how the service operates
- Research services – the benefits to research bodies
- Media services – our service to the media
- Who uses us – lists our scientific and media partners
- Public – guides the public through our service
- Research Communicator – recent developments
… (full text about).