- AboveTopSecret.com is the Internet’s largest and most popular discussion board community dedicated to the intelligent exchange of ideas and debate on a wide range of “alternative topics” such as conspiracies, UFO’s, paranormal, secret societies, political scandals, new world order, terrorism, and dozens of related topics with a diverse mix of users from all over the world.
- With 233,918 members generating 11,586,297 posts of substance (minimal contributions are not allowed) that cover 708,905 topics in 166 different discussion forums, you could say “the truth is in here” … (about ATS 1/2).
About ATS 2/2: … And new content, new ideas, new speculation, and new theories are being generating at an astounding pace with 4,710 members creating 53,373 new posts during the past seven days.
Also, in that same time span, we welcomed 668 new members and enjoyed visits from 10,640 registered members as well as 1,276,800 guests.
The simple yet effective motto of our membership is “deny ignorance”, which signifies an effort to apply the principals of critical thought and peer review to the provocative topics covered within. More than a slogan, our members have embraced the motto as our collective cultural standard, demanding all to aspire to a higher standard. These simple two words have galvanized a broad membership that spans the spectrum from highly speculative conspiracy writers to staunch doubters. The result is a unique collaboration of diverse individuals rallying under this simple statement to learn from each other, discover new truths, and imagine new ideas that expand our minds:
- This motto has life. It has purpose. It demands ATS members to think.
- It is a state of mind.
- It is a sense of purpose.
- It is a statement against the paradigm.
- It is a rage against the mindless status-quo.
- The idea of “deny ignorance” isn’t a goal that ATS hopes to accomplish. Instead, it’s a challenge. A call to all those who come here to aspire to a higher state of awareness through informed discussion and debate.
- Deny ignorance is what we do.
- It’s how we think. It’s how we talk. It’s how we listen.
- Ignorance is the social disease of history. Is the evil that men do, the reason history repeats, and the cause of intolerance.
- We deny it. it’s not welcome here. Within these boundaries, it has no strength.
- Here, ignorance is denied.