- … CADIP is a non-profit Canadian organization based in Vancouver, British Columbia. It has no religious or political affiliation. Through various charity, volunteer and youth initiatives, Cadip promotes peace, cooperation, tolerance and understanding in multi-cultural, multi-ethnic and international surroundings … (Mission, Activies 1/2).
- CADIP on wikipedia.
Programs, Projects; Cooperation; Why Volunteer; Infopool; Downloads; Donate;
Middle- and /Longterm Volunteering; Join us; Workcamps: Introduction, Currents;
Address: CADIP, 353-1350 Burrard Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6Z 0C2, Canada;
Write us online; Contacts.
Mission, Activities 2/2: … The organization also promotes patterns and examples of civil activities focused on serving others, on building social ties and strengthening communities, on supporting civil society development.
Aims and general objectives:
- To promote volunteering as an expression of civic contribution,
- To support the community initiatives and assist in community development,
- To strengthen the international contacts among young people,
- To build tolerance and understanding in multicultural and multi-ethnic surroundings,
- To promote multiunderstanding among youth all over the world,
- To facilitate the individual growth of the volunteers through the acquisition of work, life and learning skills,
- To work for the recognition and promotion of non-formal learning;
short-term voluntary projects (workcamps) focusing on :
- charity work with orphans and children from underprivileged and disadvantaged background,
- environmental protection,
- social services including recreation and care programs for children, elderly and people with special needs,
- restoration and conservation work,
- any other volunteer actions with social impact;
- seminars, conferences, trainings, youth competitions and contests, info-markets,
- environmental actions,
- cultural festivals.