… The Hope Kolkata Foundation (HKF) was established in February 1999 for the protection and development of children on the street and in difficult circumstances. We work for the holistic development of street children, providing shelter, nutritional diets, education, medical care, health care benefits, counseling, recreation, integration into family life, support and love. We do this by partnering with voluntary organizations working for children. We provide expertise, voluntary service, guidance, training to the staff on administration and management, and monitor and evaluate the programs … (Homepage 1/2).
Our Blog; News; Feedback Form; Projects; Future Plans; VOCATIONAL TRAINING;
Shelter homes; Counselling; Participation; Child watch; Education;
Addresses: HEAD OFFICE: Hope Kolkata Foundation, 1 Clover Lawn, Skehard Road, Cork, Ireland;
Main-Office INDIA: Hope Kolkata Foundation, 39, Panditya Place, Kolkata – 700029, India;
Homepage 2/2: … OUR MISSION: The HOPE Kolkata Foundation is committed to provide sustainable development for the underprivileged and vulnerable population with special focus on children and person living in difficult circumstances.
We act as facilitator through community development through provision of education, vocational training, health awareness and service, shelter, nutrition, counseling, recreation, rescue & rehabilitation, repatriation, awareness on rights, emergency relief, capacity building, fund raising through socio, economic and spiritual development regardless of race, sex, religion or politics to achieve goals.
- Work with underprivileged children/ persons —street dwellers, street workers, sex workers, drug abusers, terminally ill, those suffering from sexually transmitted diseases, the mentally ill, people with disability, the urban and rural poor. Work with children/ persons in need of counselling, medical, health, nutritional, educational, vocational and recreational facilities. Partner with experienced, focused individuals and organisations that, regardless of race, sex, religion or politics work together to achieve the objectives.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES OF THE HOPE KOLKATA FOUNDATION:
- Provide shelter, nutrition, education and health care services to vulnerable children in order to ensure the survival, development, participation and protection of these children.
- Achieve positive health and nutrition status for these women and children.
- Promote change in the community by developing positive health actions and educational actions achieving sustainable growth.
- Ensure quality of life for the most vulnerable section of the society.
- Sensitise the local government about the health, education and protection needs of the community and develop effective relationships at different levels.
STREET CHILDREN: … (full text Homepage).