Linked with Solange Fernex – France (1934 – 2006).
US website of WILPF. Contact: U.S. Section Office, 1213 Race Street, Philadelphia PA 19107, Phone: 215-563-7110, Fax: 215-563-5527, mail.
VISION STATEMENT: WILPF envisions a transformed world at peace, where there is racial, social, and economic justice for all people everywhere – a world in which:
- The needs of all people are met in a fair and equitable manner,
- All people equally participate in making the decisions that affect them,
- The interconnected web of life is acknowledged and celebrated in diverse ways and communities, and
- Human societies are designed and organized for sustainable existence.
MISSION STATEMENT: WILPF members create the peaceful transformation they wish to see in the world by making connections that:
- Provide continuity with the past so that knowledge of historical events and patterns informs current activities for change;
- Create analysis and action that reflect and reinforce each other;
- Link and challenge root causes of oppression, especially racism, sexism, heterosexism, militarism, economic disparity, and political disempowerment; and
- Build and strengthen relationships and movements for justice, peace, and radical democracy.
Women Challenge US Policy WCUSP; Building Peace on Justice in the Middle East(Read all on WCUSP).