Already mentionned on our NGO-blog in a text on August 16, 2006 (it’s link is no more working).
- Parivartan is a movement against extortionist type of corruption, where people have to pay bribes to get their legitimate work done in Government.
- Appeal to the public: Don’t pay bribes for your legitimate rights. Unite and resist such demands.
- Support from Parivartan: If you are based in Delhi and are being demanded bribes to get your grievance resolved in Income Tax Department or Delhi Vidyut Board, please do not pay bribes. Contact Parivartan.
- Parivartan will try and get your work done without payment of bribes.
- Parivartan is doing it as a social service and is not charging anything for its service. (Homepage).
This website has for all pages the same URL. Click on internal links for: Mission, Team, Associates, Join, News and Events, Net Meeting, Financial Contribution, FAQs, Contact.
And for Project Income Tax, Project DVB, Press Coverage, Success so far, Submit Grievance Online.
Address: Parivartan, 5B, Navkala Apartments, 14, I P Extension, Patparganj, New Delhi – 92, India;
Telephone: (011) 2727430: E-Mail: see on Contact-page.
Mission /Income Tax Refunds/ PAN: A common taxpayer has to face a lot of problems in getting his refund or Permanent Account Number from the Income Tax Department. Continue Reading…